• Prototyping, environments, vehicles, props, hard surface modeling, user interface design, architectural and product visualizations.
• Modular asset creation from concept to final assets for procedural pipelines.
• Technical writing of processes and outsourcing documentation.
• Establishing and overseeing the creation of art game tools and workflows, in conjunction with programming.
• Exceptional organizational and risk-management skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
• Identifying tech, design or logistic dependencies that need addressing before art can proceed on scheduled tasks.
TOOLS • Maya • Photoshop • Substance Designer • Substance Painter • Unreal Engine • Unity • 3DS Max • Final Cut Pro • Aperture
ABOUT ME After completing my degree in Industrial Design and working for two years as a 3d modeler at R.E.M Infográfica (Spain), I entered the games industry by winning a nationwide video game design contest in Spain which led to my joining the team at Psygnosis (UK) in 1998.
Since then I have worked on nearly every graphical aspect of video games including the creation of high and low-poly models, environment art, concept art, game and level design, texturing, special effects, lighting, and ensuring the quality of the products produced by outsourcing companies.